Saturday, March 18, 2023

What to Write in Your Son's 18th Birthday Card

Happy 18th Birthday to Son
Things to write in an 18th birthday card for your son.
Source: Marina del Castell

These are beautiful things to write in an 18th birthday card to wish your son a Happy Birthday. Finding sweet things to write in a card should not take much time. Although, it’s sometimes time-consuming to come up with some inspiring words or phrases to use and convey your message. To get an idea about what to write in a card or say, here’s example quotes you can refer to.

 Sample 18th Birthday Messages for Your Son

1. Today you have achieved another milestone in the journey of your life. I wish you all the best as you turn another year older today! Happy 18th birthday, son!

2. I’m so excited to celebrate this day of happiness and joy with my wonderful son. Happy birthday, wishing you good health and happiness in life!

3. Stop worrying about turning 18. We’re here for you to make it extra colourful. Here’s wishing more happiness and good health!

4. Happy birthday to my firstborn son! May you have another wonderful year of happiness!

5. You can become one of the great leaders in this world only when you believe in your dream. Believe in your ideas, and then push on until you achieve your greatest dream in life. I wish you a very happy birthday!

6. You are shining like a diamond in the sky. Happy birthday, wish you all the best!

Birthday Quotes for Son

7. On your big day, I still wish you nothing but the best of the best. Happy birthday to my firstborn son, have a great day!

8. Being a disciplinarian dad doesn’t mean to hurt you but to prepare you for the long road journey ahead. On your birthday, I wish you happiness, joy, and more wonderful years of great accomplishment.

9. Turning 18-year-old calls for a big blast. May the Lord continue to give you the strength and wisdom needed to attain your greatest dream in life as you grow older! I still wish you all the best, my son!

10. New age, new life, and new horizon. I’m so proud to have an exceptionally brilliant boy like you in my life. You truly deserve the very best on your day. I wish you a beautifully colourful life!

11. Happy birthday to a wonderful and dependable son of mine! Cheers on completing 6570 days around the sun. Today, I wish you all the best this new age has to offer. I'm proud of you, boy!

12. Becoming an aeronautic engineer has always been your dream in life. I wish you a dream come true. Have a wonderful birthday!

13. I want to use this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to you for being respectful and responsible. Here’s wishing you a long and happy life. Have a fun-filled birthday!

14. There is nothing more precious to me in this world than having an 18-year-old young man? I’m sure you have all it takes to take the long road journey ahead. I wish you all the best!

15. Make your Facebook wall adorable with cute pictures like never before. Happy birthday to the most important person in my life!

16. As you complete another 365 days around the sun, may you be blessed with more healthy days to fulfil all your dreams! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday!

17. Cheers on your birthday! We’re so excited to witness your 18th birthday celebration! I wish you a wonderful life full of happiness, excitement, and success!

18. Expect more challenges as you step into the next journey of your life. Hearty cheers!

19. Turning 18-year-old is only once in someone’s lifetime experience. I hope you have cleared a space in your room to organize all the presents you’ll be receiving today. Enjoy your day to the fullest!

20. Heartiest cheers to my son. Your birthday is special not only to you but to the entire family. Have a wonderful time and enjoy your birthday!

21. Welcome to adulthood. Enjoy the happiness, joy, and fun of this special day. Congrats on another new chapter in your life!

22. May your journey into the real world be filled with happiness, joy, and beautiful memories more than you can ever think of! Have a fun and wonderful celebration!

23. This 18th birthday is a time to reflect on the past and let that be your guide as you take another long road journey. I wish you a very happy birthday, my son!

24. All our best wishes to our exceptionally brilliant boy on his special day. I wish you all the best today and in your future endeavour. You are a blessing to the entire family!

25. You deserve more than just cutting a birthday cake. I’m here to give you all the best you deserve today and always. Hearty cheers on your 18th birthday!

26. I hope this birthday brings lots of beautiful memories. I can’t wait to see your pictures and birthday messages trending on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. Here's wishing you all the best in the years ahead!

27. Wow, today marks yet another great milestone in your life. You are now a mature young man. May you continue to fill our hearts with joy and happiness as you enter this new stage of life!

28. Hooray! Today is a special day to let you know how precious you are to me. You are my pride. I’m definitely going to throw a big birthday party for you. Happy birthday to my pride!

29. You are now mature enough and have acquired enough experience to handle most of the important decisions in this house. I wish you a very happy birthday, son!

30. I’m so excited that I find joy and happiness in your life. Thanks for making me a proud [dad/mom]. As we celebrate your 18th birthday, I wish you a day filled with happiness and sweet memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment