Friday, July 7, 2023

Thank you Message for Classmates and Friends

Saying Thank You to Classmates
Example thank you message for friends and classmates. Source: Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash

Want to write a thank you message or appreciation note to your classmate, roommate, or old high-school friend for always been there for you but don’t know how best to go about doing it? Here’s a collection of thank you messages and appreciation notes that you can write in a greeting card, letter, or email to your school friend for their care, love, support, encouragement, and help. Sometimes, it can be difficult to figure out what to write or say to show your gratitude. 

Get ideas from the list below and then write your own unique message to show appreciation to them. You can send thank you notes via Text/SMS, email, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, or any of the social networking sites they might use. No matter how you choose to express appreciation to your friend, it will mean a lot to them.

Sample Thank You Messages for Your Classmate and Friend

  • I just wanted to say thank you for everything you do. I really appreciate your willingness to help. You are my happiness!
  • You’re my best classmate! Your help has really made my studies much easier and more fun. I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to help me with my assignment.
  • I’m grateful I have such an important person in my life. Thank you for encouraging me to take my academic work seriously!
  • Thank you so much for your kindness and support! I’m exceedingly lucky to have such a caring friend around me.
  • Thank you for inspiring me and for boosting my morale when I was going through difficult in life. You’re my pride!
  • Thanks for being humble and generous to me. You are the best roommate I have ever stayed with!
  • Thank you for staying with me during the darkest moment in my life. I’m grateful for everything that you do.
  • Thank you for influencing my life in so many positive ways. Thank you again for helping me to crack the toughest nut in my educational pursuit.
  • Thank you for sharpening my academic skills and helping me become a better student. You are actually a genius!
  • Thank you for your genuine interest in not only my academic work but my personal life. I really appreciate your friendship!
  • Knowing that there is a classmate there to help when I can’t cope with academic rigor gives me so much joy. I really appreciate your guidance and support!
  • Thank you for making my [graduation/birthday/wedding] a great success. You are one in a million!
  • Let me use this opportunity to express my sincerest gratitude to you for taking time out of your busy schedule to attend my [graduation/wedding/birthday] party. Thank you again for everything!
  • You are the best friend and classmate anyone could ask for! Thank you for treating me with so much respect and kindness!
  • Thank you for everything you have done for me! I will always be grateful for your support and encouragement when I was having difficulties with my academic work.
  • I just wanted to show my appreciation for all the love and care you have shown to me over the years. You are indeed a true friend and classmate. Thank you again for being there when I needed you most.
  • Thank you my dear classmate and roommate, for the great moments I have shared with you. You’re indeed the best thing that has ever happened to me!
  • Thank you for your help and support, I really appreciate it. You're more than just a high school classmate to me.

Thank You for Having My Back
Source: Photo by Victoria Heath on Unsplash


  • Thank you for giving me hope and inspiration when I was going through an incredibly difficult moment in life. Once again, thank you for being a part of my success story!
  • Having such a wonderful classmate close to me gives me happiness. Thank you for your willingness to help me!
  • Thank you so much for your support, kindness, and for being such an awesome friend.
  • I just wanted to express my deepest gratitude to you and to let you know that I’m so lucky to have such an amazing person in my life.
  • I just wanted to tell you that you’re my best high school classmate, and to let you know how much I care about you and appreciate you.
  • It’s hard to imagine what you really mean to me. A classmate with a deep heart is rare to find. Indeed, you hold a special place in my heart.
  • Thank you for your help. Thank you for always putting a smile on my face. You are one of the secrets to my happiness.
  • I have enjoyed every day I've spent with you. You are so special to me—truly one in a million, and you will forever remain in my thoughts.
  • I feel exceedingly blessed to have such a wonderful person in my life and wish that everyone could have an amazing classmate like you. Thank you for all your help, [insert name]!
  • I’m so thankful for the care and for everything you have done in my life during our high school days! Thank you again for your help and support!
  • I cherish every beautiful moment we have spent together during our school days. Thank you again for everything you do and for always staying by my side!
  • When I take a deep breath back at all the sweet memories we've shared together during our school days, I can’t just hold back my happiness.
  • You are an amazing classmate, roommate and everything one could look for in a good friend. You were there for me when I was going through a difficult time in life. I will always be grateful to you for your kindness and support.
  • You are always there for me and putting a smile on my face. Thank you so much for your help and encouragement.
  • I really appreciate and treasure everything you have done for me.
  • You are truly a great inspiration to me. Please accept my gratitude for your time, support and patience.
  • You are indeed a good friend and roommate that is worthy of emulation. You deserve a big thank you for everything you do.
  • Thank you for your words of hope and support. I will remain grateful.
  • You have been an inspiration. I’m grateful to have you as my classmate and roommate.
  • I appreciate all the care and love you have shown to me. I’m proud of you all time.
  • Thanks for been an amazing classmate and a great inspiration for me.
  • You have inspired and encouraged me during tough time when I needed you most. You are truly a blessing in my life. Thanks for everything you do.
  • Thanks for making my academic life much easier and fun.
  • If you could see my face, you would see the smile you put on it. Thanks!
  • You are a blessing in my life. Thanks a bunch!
  • I’m so grateful for your help and support.
  • My heart just keeps thanking you for everything you have done.
  • This note is not enough to express how much I appreciate your help. I’m so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment